Dear Members of KSEA Chicagoland
On upcoming March 9th, Tuesday, Chicagoland and University of Michigan KSEA YG are hosting “Pre-Health Panel” event for high school and college students who are interested in pre-health tracks.
At this event, we will have panels from medical school, pharmacy school, and dentistry school to answer any questions regarding the admission process, course requirements, and careers.
To participate in this event, please fill out the RSVP form below by March 7th. Participants will be entered into a raffle to win an Amazon gift card.
For “Pre-Health Panel” event, we will send out the zoom link to those who register. The date/time and information of the panelists are below.
- Date/Time: March 9th, 5-6:30 PM CST
- Dr. Seunghee Rhee, a professor and member of the DDS Admissions Advisory Board at NYU
- Dr. Seokjo Kim, a research professor in rheumatology at University of Michigan
- Young Jun Lee, a 4th year student in the UIC College of Medicine-Innovation Medicine Program
- Peter Jang, a 4th year student at the UIC College of Medicine
- Sun Choi, a 4th year pharmacy student at UIC College of Pharmacy
Chicagoland-University of Michigan KSEA